If you are a small business in the medtech industry the SFA+ Medtech membership gives you the full benefits of SFA membership along with essential sector insights from the Irish Medtech Association
Membership of SFA+ Medtech gives you:
- Access to the Irish Medtech Association community via member only invites to regular member networking events, including the Annual Medtech CEO Forum and Awards and Medtech Brew
- Irish Medtech Association electronic updates on key sectoral developments and international trends.
- Cost-effective subsidised “member rate” training in the areas such as innovation, lean, quality and management for the Irish medtech sector.
- Profile your company via Ireland’s largest Annual Medtech Industry Awards.
- Profile your company news via the Irish Medtech Associations digital newsletter
- Advertise your jobs on the Irish Medtech Associations website
- Access to member only Quality & Regulatory and Sterility Forums
- Access to Irish Medtech Associations Code of Ethical Business Practice (Compliance) website and training materials.
Terms and Conditions
- SFA+Medtech membership is open to sole traders or businesses with 5 or less employees globally.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Forums are open to medtech finished product manufacturers, component suppliers and campus medtech companies only.
SFA+ Medtech membership annual subscription
- 1-5 employees - Fee for October - December 2021: €1,250.00 + VAT
This fee includes a €100 + VAT ethics fee which applies if you wish to become an SFA+ Medtech member