The Annual Conference of the Small Firms Association is an event that anyone involved in the small business arena should not miss!
Small firms have taken the necessary steps to make their businesses leaner and now they are ambitious for growth. In order for growth to happen, focus must be on investment and on tangible actions that can be delivered.
The Conference will address how investment in the economy and creating the environment conducive to SME growth is vital. We will address the financial investment that small firms require including alternative forms of finance.
The day will provide SMEs with an insight into how technology can drive growth; how to invest in talent and business development skills within their organisations and gain a greater understand of brand and the changing consumer and markets.
The Conference will be informative, challenging and interesting. It offers owner managers of small firms around the country an opportunity to come together to meet business colleagues, exchange views and learn from each other's experiences.
Confirmed Speakers include:
Minister for Enterprise, Jobs & Innovation, Richard Bruton TD
- Prof. John Fitzgerald, Economist, ESRI
- David Thomas, Managing Director, Corporate Banking, Ulster Bank
- Pete Smyth, Chief Executive, Broadlake Capital
- John Trethowan, Credit Reviewer, Credit Review Office
- Fin Goulding, CEO, Paddy Power
- Clare Mulligan, Organisation & Business Psychologist, Clare Mulligan Consulting
- Peter Cosgrove, Director, CPL
- Gerard Tannm, IslandBridge Brand Development