Go-2-Tender is an InterTradeIreland programme which has been developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis.
The programme is geared towards SMEs who are new to tendering or who want to improve their basic tendering skills. The course consists of a two day workshop and a half day of mentoring. This mentoring may be extended by up to 2 additional days and all mentoring is delivered by an experienced consultant to assist with tender development.
The cost is €100 per person.
- How to source above and below threshold contract opportunities
- The bid/no bid decision
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South)
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie)
- Success strategies for SMEs
- How to become more competitive
- Improving your document writing skills
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions
- Action planning for successful tendering
- Dundalk: 30/01 and 13/02
- Craigavon: 07/02 and 21/02
- Galway: 14/02 and 28/02
- Naas: 08/03 and 22/03
- Dublin: 10/04 and 24/04
- Belfast: 12/04 and 24/04
- Monaghan:10/05 and 24/05
- Lisburn: 07/06 and 21/06
- Carlow: 14/06 and 28/06
- Westmeath: 10/07 and 24/07
- Cork: 17/07 and 31/07
- Dublin: 09/08 and 23/08
- Belfast: 06/09 and 20/09
- Shannon: 13/09 and 27/09
- Antrim: 11/10 and 25/10
- Tullamore: 15/11 and 29/11
- Carrickfergus: 06/12 and 13/12
To register, visit the InterTrade Ireland website.