The Small Firms Association believes that the scope for improving the performance of SMEs through development of management skills and capability is considerable and in this regard the Small Firms Association established “SFA Business Bytes”.
SFA Business Bytes, with the partnership of Bord Gais Energy, offer unparalleled access to a wind range of high quality training events which are entirely free of change to attend.
This month’s seminar titled “Digital Marketing: Start with the customer and work backwards” will cover the following areas:
• Identify and define your audience: Who are they? Where are they? What are they doing?
• Set Objectives: Clearly define what you want and give it a number!
• Identify the right Channel: No audience uses every channel - but every audience uses some channel!
• Action Plan: What exactly are you going to do now?
• Costs Involved: It's not all about money, you know!
• Measurement: You must measure everything but how and why?
Having attended the seminar you should return to your company with a plan of immediately implementable ideas.
This seminar will last for 1 hour with plenty of opportunity for questions and will be immediately followed by refreshments and networking
SFA Business Bytes are free seminars to take place on the second Wednesday of each month. The intention of these events is to try and give members access to a high calibre of speaker with a view to contributing to personal development and ultimately their effectiveness within their businesses.