Please make sure you read the criteria carefully for each category as the judging process will follow the criteria set.
The Award for Sustainability recognises a company that can provide evidence that it has set up or has made alterations to operations/structures either within its business or on behalf of other businesses that have made a positive impact on energy consumption and/or on the environment.
Businesses will need to demonstrate innovation and measurable results through implementing energy/environmental efficiency projects or by installing new equipment to achieve improved results.
Also, companies that provide green products or services for other companies may apply for this award. In this case, the entrant will be clearly judged on evidence-based energy and environmental sustainability based on the work carried out for a particular client. A case study, in conjunction with the individual client, will need to be included and the financial impact of the improvements detailed
To be successful in this category you should demonstrate how you have integrated sustainable energy systems into your business and how you engaged energy users and decision makers in the process. Entering companies need to demonstrate that they are both Environmentally Aware and Environmentally Responsible.
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, 22 October 2020.
2021 Prize Package
- A comprehensive strategic masterclass weekend sponsored by Skillnet Ireland which will include communications, media and presentation skills training
- An interview/profile in a specially commissioned Irish Independent Awards Supplement
- Free participation in SFA Business Connect Event
- Five complementary tickets to the Gala Awards Ceremony
- A finalist certificate
- Award trophy - presented at a Gala Awards Ceremony.
- One year membership of the Small Firms Association
- The Overall Winner will be presented with a winner trophy at the Gala Awards Ceremony in March
- An annual bursary of €5,000 has been very kindly donated by 2013 winner Megazyme International Ireland. The overall winner may nominate their charity of choice to receive this bursary.
Submit your application for the Sustainability category for the SFA NSBA 2021.