All finalists received the following prize package to the value of €50,000:
- An interview/profile in a specially commissioned Irish Independent Awards Supplement
- Free participation in the SFA Business Connect Event
- A comprehensive strategic masterclass weekend sponsored by Skillnet Ireland which will include communications, media and presentation skills training
- Five invited places to the Awards Gala Ceremony.
- Award trophy and certificate
- One year membership of the Small Firms Association
- The 2020 Overall Winner will be presented with a winner trophy
- An annual bursary of €5,000 has been very kindly donated by 2013 winner, Megazyme International. The overall winner may nominate their charity of choice to receive this bursary.
The prizes will be awarded at the Gala Event on 07 March 2019
- SFAAwards2020_Brochure_WEB.pdf (571kb)