- Ensure you have downloaded the correct application form for the category you wish to enter. Full details of the entry requirements for each category can be found on www.sfa.ie/awards. You may enter multiple award categories but a separate application form must be completed for each category. Questions one, two and four remain the same for each application, question three will relate to the specific category you are entering.
- Please complete this application form by typing your answers in the provided areas
- Save a copy of the completed document for your own records
- Submit your saved application form in PDF format through the online submission form before the closing date of 5pm, 18 October 2019.
General application tips
- Please ensure that all answers are completed on the application form and that you have selected the correct category that you wish to enter.
- Please carefully read the criteria that apply to each category so you can ensure that your answer is relevant. Judges will be marking your entry regarding the specific criteria set out.
- Where a question indicates a maximum amount of words for an answer, this is a guide to ensure that answers are not too long. It does not mean that your answer needs to reach the particular amount stated.
- If you are entering more than one category you must submit a separate application form for each category. Four out of the five questions asked remain the same for each category.
- Please read the rules of entry provided on the website to ensure your company is eligible for entry.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.