SFA Skillnet Leadership and Management Skills, May 23, June 13, 2019
This two day programme will teach leaders and managers, or those moving into leadership or management roles, the fundamental skills of Leadership and effective management through the delivery of a masterclass in both areas. Participants will become more aware of how and when to be the leader and how and when to be a highly effective manager; each role require distinct skills and it is vital for SMEs to have clarity on both. You will learn how to become a strong influential leader manager, how to improve their communication skills, how to build a powerful positive culture and how to transform a good team to become a GREAT team.
What skills will you develop:
The Leadership and Management Skills Programme will show leaders how to develop and improve their relationships and communication skills so they will:
- Become an even more influential leader
- Develop an awareness of their individual leadership skillset and the leadership mindset required to become an accomplished influential Leader/Manager
- Develop a core leadership and communication skillset required to manage and lead a commercial, profitable enterprise and team.
- Develop a Leadership Mindset
- Enhanced communication skills – (DiSC, Emotional Intelligence)
- Become a highly effective leader manager with the skills to build and maintain a positive culture of accountability.
What you will learn:
- 5 levels of Leadership - Develop an awareness of your current leadership skillset and the leadership mindset required to become and influential accomplished Leader/Manager.
- Develop a core leadership skillset required to lead and manage a commercial, profitable enterprise and team that works without constant micro supervision.
- Employee Engagement - How to make every employee a profit centre and have them love what they do.
- Culture - how to build a great culture, recruit, retain, motivate, manage and lead a high-performance team which will result in increased productivity and profitability.
- Me Zone: The ability to manage oneself. Managers who are unable to manage themselves are unable to manage others. Successful managers start with themselves.
- Planning Zone: The ability to decide what the team should deal with to achieve the desired results. 20% of the right kind of action ensures that 80% of set goals are achieved.
- Organisation Zone: The ability to merge individual parts into an ordered whole. Excellence does not have to consist of excellent constituent parts.
- Motivation Zone: The ability to release human potential and develop their knowledge, abilities and character.
Marina Bleahen, CEO of Engage & Grow Management Training Consultancy, a passionate SME owner and accomplished business trainer who believes in building businesses and growing communities through business re-education.
Bleahen is a business growth success expert who uses a variety of models and platforms to help clients achieve their goals, empowering her clients to become stronger leaders, create and implement solid strategic plans and recruit great team members. As a business owner for almost two decades, Marina builds excellent rapport with SME owner manager. Prior to joining Business Coaching Ireland, Bleahen was a Global Director of Strategic Marketing with Elan Pharmaceuticals.
SFA Skillnet Member rate €190 | Non-member rate €290
Dates: 23rd May and 13th June
Time: 9:30am - 4pm
Venue: Bank of Ireland (Workbench Branch), Ground Floor, Block 1, Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15 D15 AKK1
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Geraldine Lavin, Phone: +353 1 605 1606
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.