SFA Skillnet Leaders Round Table Programme
SFA Skillnet, in partnership with Maybe International, are pleased to annouce our flagship course: The Leaders' Round Table Programme. This is a unique business development programme for SME leaders and senior managers who want to take their business to a new performance level.
The Leaders’ Round Table Programme commences with a one-day Creative Workshop followed by three half-day monthly sessions. Throughout these monthly sessions you will learn not only how to work in more creative ways in your company but will be helped to achieve real breakthroughs on the issues, challenges and opportunities of most importance to your business.
As a participating business leader, you can expect to come away with:
- An exciting new vision of your business, its reality and its possibilities.
- Concrete ideas, breakthroughs and plans for how to deal with the challenges or opportunities facing you.
- A new energy for developing your business and taking it to a new level of performance.
- A clear understanding of how to work with your people in order to win commitment for implementing your ideas and plans.
- The mind-set and leadership processes to think creatively and encourage creativity with your people.
- An ability to challenge assumptions (yours and others) about your business and not take anything for granted.
- The skills and tools to motivate your people to greater performance and results.
- Clear next-step action plans to take your business to a new level of performance.
The programme will be workshop based where you will work on and progress the real issues facing your business. This creates the necessary environment for embedding long-term learning, sustainable behaviour change and concrete business results.
€900.00 for SFA Skillnet and SFA Members
€1,200.00 for Non-Member
Kick off and full day workshop: 20 November 2019
The December 2019 as well as January and February 2020 dates will be agreed at the first workshop.
Tribeca Meeting Room, Iconic Offices, No. 9 Pembrook Street, Dublin 2.
To secure your seat at the table, or for more information contact Tillie Keogh, phone 01 605 1695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.