SFA Skillnet Essential People Management Skills, 31st October and 21st November
This two day programme is for Managers who work in small firms need people management skills to effectively perform their jobs. These managers are required to oversee and coordinate the work of others to complete various projects. This programme will help line managers to develop their people management skills so that they can get the best performance from the people they supervise. The programme will be highly interactive with a focus on the issues currently facing participants.
What you will learn:
• Situational Leadership: How to adapt your management style to meet the needs of those you manage in changing situations.
• Communications Skills: Active Listening, nonverbal communication, use of questions to avoid misunderstanding, summarising for clarity, managing difficult conversations
• From Peer to Manager: How to manage the transition from peer/colleague/friend to
• supervisor and leader.
• Managing day to day performance: Team building, motivation, grievance, attendance, and
• problem solving
• Conflict styles and approach to resolution
• How to build resilience to cope with demands of management role.
Trainer Profile: Kathleen Kinsella MBA of Kinsella Management Solutions has extensive experience delivering training programmes to small organisations and groups. She develops people management skills such as leadership, resilience, conflict management and team building that ensures clients develop into highly effective and productive individuals who can achieve excellent results.
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.