SFA Safety Awareness for Managers- April 4, 2019
What skills will you develop:
Do you want to provide your managers with an overview of their roles and responsibilities for the day-to-day practical concerns of integrating health and safety with operational management? If you answered YES to this question then this course is ideal for your managers.
What you will learn:
• Why manage health and safety?
• Safety management systems
• Safety statements
• Implementing and managing safety
• Duties of Employer and Manager
• Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005
• Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application Regulations 2007)
• Hazard Identification
• Risk assessment and controlling risks
• Communication and consultation
• Communication skills
• Accident causation and accident investigation
• Develop your skills
Member rate €220 | Non-member rate €330
Date: 4 April 2019
Time: 8:30am- 3:30pm
Venue: Ibec, 84/86 Lower Baggot Street, D2
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Raquel de la Pena Sarrion, Tel: +353 1 605 1667
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.