SFA Running Effective Disciplinary Processes- March 14, 2019
What skills will you develop:
This programme gives managers the skills and competencies necessary to deal confidently and effectively with disciplinary issues that may arise, up to and including dismissal.
What you will learn:
• Dealing with gross misconduct
• The importance of procedural fairness
• Managing absence
• Overview of the Unfair Dismissals Acts, 1977-2015
• The disciplinary procedure
• Fair procedures and the principles of natural justice
• Discriminatory dismissals
Member rate €220 | Non-member rate €330
Date: 14 March 2019
Time: 8:30am- 3:30pm
Venue: Ibec, 84/86 Lower Baggot Street, D2
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Raquel de la Pena Sarrion, Tel: +353 1 605 1667
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.