SFA On-line Leading with Wellbeing
What skills will you develop:
This online programme, delivered by Dr. Mark Rowe, comprises nine unique modules that will help you cultivate fulfilment in the workplace, and facilitate lasting, meaningful change for you and your employees.
What you will learn:
• Psychological Fitness- build mindset, neuroplasticity and strengths
• Purpose & Meaning- the bigger why for vitality & success
• Habits- rewire your brain for change
• Negative Emotion- the corrosive potential of needless negativity and how to counteract it
• Positive Emotion- cultivate more positive emotions in order to flourish
• Inner Happiness- what it is and why it matters
• Goal Setting- to enhance your wellbeing & overall vitality
• The Power of Giving- kindness, gratitude and appreciation to others
• Physical Health- key benefits of exercise, sleep and nutrition
Member rate: €300 | Non-member rate: €380
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Raquel de la Pena Sarrion, Tel: +353 1 605 1667
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.