SFA On-Line Foundations in Management
What skills will you develop:
This programme aims to give managers, or those moving into management roles, the fundamental skills of effective management. Participants will learn how to improve their leadership and communication skills, how to deal with difficult staff while increasing motivation levels among those in the team.
The programme will give the participants the ability to deal with a grievance or disciplinary issue in an effective way, ensuring that no claims will be taken against the company.
What you will learn:
• Understand different leadership
• Communicate effectively with teams and colleagues
• Develop and improve key skills to supervise and motivate a team
• Learn the essentials of dealing with grievance and disciplinary interview
• Distinguish between aggressive, assertive and passive behaviours and demonstrate ability to deal with it
• Give effective feedback to the team and deal confidently with challenging situations
Member rate: €300 | Non-member rate: €380
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Raquel de la Pena Sarrion, Tel: +353 1 605 1667
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.