On-Line Foundations in Management
This programme aims to give managers, or those moving into management roles, the fundamental skills of effective management. Participants will learn how to improve their leadership and communication skills, how to deal with difficult staff while increasing motivation levels among those in the team.
The programme will give the participants the ability to deal with a grievance or disciplinary issue in an effective way, ensuring that no claims will be taken against the company.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Understand different leadership
• Communicate effectively with teams and colleagues
• Develop and improve key skills to supervise and motivate a team
• Learn the essentials of dealing with grievance and disciplinary interviews
• Distinguish between aggressive, assertive and passive behaviours and demonstrate ability to deal with it
• Give effective feedback to the team and deal confidently with challenging situations
This programme allows participants to learn at a time, pace and venue that suits each person. The programme is easy to use, stimulating and engaging and allows the participant to learn in an environment that is comfortable for them. There are continuous assessments after each module and feedback at the end, so the participant is aware of how they are progressing throughout and so ensuring a thorough understanding of the key points and their application.
Who Should Attend?
All those who are new to the role of managing others and who want to develop their personal skills in this area.
Member rate: €300
Non-member rate: €380
This programme has been designed in conjunction with Dillon Production.
• If you are making a booking on behalf of someone else, please ensure you have obtained their consent to share their contact information (name and email address).
• Once the invoice is paid, participant(s) will receive an email invite from Dillon Productions, who will register them for the programme and provide them with programme login details.
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Raquel de la Pena Sarrion, Tel: +353 1 605 1667
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.