Business Connect 2021
For the last few years, the SFA has brought together over 350 small and large businesses together at this special marketplace event in the Aviva Stadium. This year, we are looking forward to offer Business Connect virtually so everyone can attend the event, and it will also be completely free of charge for the first time.
We are delighted to announce that our keynote speaker will be Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist Dr Colman Noctor. His specialist area of research interest is ‘the impact of technology on our mental lives’, and he is a regular speaker at the Mental Health & Wellbeing Summit.
Not only will there be plenty of networking sessions giving you the opportunity to connect with other businesses, building your network and business opportunities, but you will also get the chance to see the SFA National Small Business Awards exhibition with all of our Finalists and Sponsors.
Here is the agenda:
08.00 Networking Session – Exhibition open
09.15 Welcome – Graham Byrne, SFA Chairman and CEO, Flender Ireland
09.20 Opening Remarks - Sharon Higgins, Director, Member Services, Ibec
09.30 Re-setting the Dial for 2021 Consultant Psychotherapist
- Dr Colman Noctor will present on reboarding post Covid-19 and developing digital resilience in an era of technology and anxiety, followed by a Q&A with Richard Curran.
10.00 Networking Session & Exhibition open
10.15 Adapting for Business in a virtual world
- Alan Wyley, Chief Commercial Officer, Luzern
- Cathy McGovern, Founder & Director, Inspiration
- Joanne Charles, Head of Commercial & Small Business, Cisco
11.15 Networking Session & Exhibition open
11.40 Winning with Big Business
- Noel Keely, CEO, Musgrave
- Dom McGroddy, Lily's Tea
- Chris Mitchell, Co-founder, Green Angel
- Brian Fitzpatrick, Founder & Director, Oriel Sea Salt
- Michael Ferncombe, Borrisoleigh Bottling
12.20 Looking for Money? What are the Do's and Don'ts when applying for finance?
- Eoin McGee, Broadcaster, How to be Good with Money
- John Madigan, Head of Marketing and Research, SBCI
- Eoghan Hanrahan, Regional Director Dublin, Enterprise Ireland
- Garrett Stokes, CEO, Microfiance Ireland
- Mags Brennan, Head of Business Banking, PermanentTSB
We will conclude at 1pm with more netwirking sessions and the Exhibition.
Register Today to reserve your spot. You can also check out the round-ups of our past Business Connect events from 2020 and 2019.
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.