1. Shower/bath/pipe leak - note : cannot be the seal around the shower/bath. Oil damage.
2. Roof leak - must be storm damage
3, Cracks in walls - possible subsidence
4. Fire/smoke damage - must be one incident only eg smoke from a nearby factory which is ongoing is excluded. Forensic cleaning of any property prior to reinstatement is vital. Clients forget the nooks and crannies that smoke smells stay in eg electrical boxes and conduit
5. Impact - eg a car crashes into the front wall, gates, pillars
6. Lightning - can cause damage to electrics in the property
7. Flood - all waters must be treated as contaminated and any items that absorb the water must be discarded.
Call the professionals PCLA. Our team are fully qualified Engineers, Building Surveyors and Certified Insurance Practitioners. Our first survey is free and we act on a 'no win no fee' basis. The money goes directly to the client , then the client pays us 10% plus vat. We do not settle any claim unless the client signs an acceptance form, so the client doesn't lose control. PCLA guarantee full entitlement
Visit http://www.pcla.ie for more details
Valid between: 10/21/2016 - 04/21/2017
Industry: Insurance, reinsurance and pension funding, except compulsory social security
Regions: Connaught; Leinster; Munster; Ulster
For more information: