If you are a small business in the software industry the SFA+ Software membership gives you the full benefits of SFA membership along with essential sector insights from the Irish Software Association (ISA).
Membership of SFA+ Software gives you:
- Access to the ISA community of fellow tech founders via member only invites to regular networking events
- Access to international VCs and the key players in the funding ecosystem to scale your business
- ISA electronic updates on key sectoral developments and international trends
- Cost-effective subsidised training in the very latest technologies for the Irish software sector
- Prepare for emerging software technology areas via the ISA Software Innovation Network (ISIN), which provides a gateway into a number of Irish based FDI eco-systems
- Profile your company via the Ireland’s largest Annual ISA Software Industry Awards.
What companies should join SFA+ Software?
- Enterprise Software
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analytics
- Digital Media
- Web Design
- Games & Apps
- IT Consultants
Terms and Conditions
- SFA+ Software membership is open to sole traders or businesses with 5 or less employees globally
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
SFA+ Software membership annual subscription
- 1-5 employees - €830 + VAT @ 23%