If you are a small business and interested in the Irish property sector, the SFA+ Property membership gives you the full benefits of SFA membership along with essential sector insights from Property Industry Ireland (PII).
Membership of SFA+ Property gives you:
- Weekly Property Industry Update sent directly to you every Monday morning containing:
- Oireachtas week ahead
- Newspaper and media review of the Irish property and construction sectors
- Details of upcoming PII events
- Property market reports
- CSO, Department of Environment and other property data releases
- Quarterly PropertyWatch report containing:
- 50 property sector datasets from 20 different sources across residential, commercial and industrial property
- Macro-economic update and discussion on Irish, European and global economic trends
- Property market analysis and commentary
- Annual SFA/PII property forum
- Invitations to PII market briefings, seminars and conferences
Who should join SFA+ Property?
- Estate agents
Terms and Conditions
- SFA+ Property membership is open to sole traders or businesses with 5 or less employees globally
- SFA+ Property membership does not give access to membership of PII Policy Committees
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
SFA+ Property membership annual subscription
- Join the SFA during October 2017 and get the rest of 2017 free! With this offer you get 15 months membership for the price of 12.
- 1-5 employees - €830 + VAT @ 23%