The below is the prize package for 2014 programme.
Six companies will be chosen as finalist in each of the seven categories and all 42 finalists will receive the following:
Category Winners will receive:
- The SFA will once again join forces with ManagementWorks to provide a comprehensive development programme which will include media and presentation skills training along with participation on a management development programme during the year.
- An interview / profile in a specially commissioned "Irish Independent" Awards Supplement.
- An interview / feature on Newstalk Radio.
- Participation in SFA Awards Showcase.
- Award Trophy and certificate presented by An Taoiseach.
- One year membership of the Small Firms Association.
- The 2014 Overall Winner will be presented with a winner trophy by An Taoiseach.
- In addition an annual bursary of €5,000 has been very kindly donated by 2013 winner, Megazyme International. The overall winner may nominate their charity of choice to receive this bursary.
The prizes will be awarded on Thursday, 6th March 2014 at the Gala Event in Trinity College Dining Hall.