The below was the prize package for 2014 programme.
Six companies were chosen as finalists in each of the seven categories and all 35 finalists received the following:
Category Winners will receive:
- The SFA will once again join forces with ManagementWorks to provide a comprehensive development programme which will include media and presentation skills training along with participation on a management development programme during the year.
- An interview / profile in a specially commissioned "Irish Independent" Awards Supplement.
- An interview / feature on Newstalk Radio.
- Participation in SFA Awards Showcase.
- Award Trophy and certificate presented by An Taoiseach.
- The 2014 Overall Winner will be presented with a winner trophy by An Taoiseach.
- In addition an annual bursary of €5,000 has been very kindly donated by 2013 winner, Megazyme International. The overall winner may nominate their charity of choice to receive this bursary.
The prizes were awarded on Thursday, 6th March 2014 at the Gala Event in Trinity College Dining Hall.